Mel Young is a seasoned speaker, having spoken on stages at the World Economic Forum in Davos, TedX events and other events of a similar standing, and to everyone from world leaders to school children. Drawing on his experience as one of the UK’s leading social entrepreneurs, he talks on topics including:
- How organisations can start making a difference in their community and the wider world
- How sport can improve society and change the world
- Inspiring change around you in your teams and your organisation
- How to be an inspiring leader
- The importance of purpose, values and self-belief in pursuing goals and ambitions
If your organisation is interested in booking Mel to speak at an event, please contact his agent Debbie Byers at Speaker Buzz on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7880 300 390. More information about his talks is available here.